Farlite™ is committed to providing a highly reliable service and this requires monitoring. In Artificial Intelligence, the Farlite™ UVPhasor is an intelligent agent that interacts with its environment. In addition to the controlled projection of UVC light, the Farlite™ UVPhasor monitors anything that could yield information about the effectiveness of the barriers we create.
It captures and transmits:
- Environmental factors that affect aerosol movement
- HVAC system air speeds especially at return air vents and key locations in room upper-air
- Humidity levels·
- Levels of UVC light at various spots around the room
- Motion of the UV Phasors
- Electrical power consumed
- The presence of humans close to Phasors
The UV Phasor will also control the power level of the UV light array. It evaluates collected information and immediately publishes off-normal situations to the Cloud along with the current values of the environment.